Monday, November 5, 2007

Family and Friends

On Halloween last week, we had just a handful of trick-or-treaters, but they were in the VIP trick-or-treaters category. First, Tom stopped by with his kids. Micaela was a "firework", Gabe was Harry Potter, and Riley was the Spiderman in the black suit.


Then, Chris and Val stopped over with the girls - Payton was a Care Bear and Sydney was a cowgirl.


Lyndsey and Nick also stopped over and visited for a few hours that evening. They weren't dressed up but they did leave a "trick" on our front porch in the form of a jack-o-lantern with something not very nice about UND on there!! We let them in anyways! ;)

My friend Aimee (law school friend who lives in Denver now) came to Bismarck on Sunday. She came over to our place for supper and then she and I went to the Ground Roud to visit. She will be in North Dakota until the 12th. We get her in Bismarck for a couple/few nights! It's been great hanging with her again!! I keep trying to convince her to come live and work in ND again, but no such luck!


Other than that, I have gotten into organizing pictures for some photo albums lately. Maybe it's the weather that makes me want to start a fun indoor project. The "early days" of Jay and me being together are a little sparse on pictures. However, the ones we do have are fun to go through. It always brings back good memories!! Kind of in that nostaligic mood, I guess...

We also have both our grandma's birthdays at the beginning of November. I attached a picture of us with our grandmas at the wedding! (One of my favorite pictures from that day)!


No comments: