Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Baby's First Pictures



Well I had to go get an issue checked out at the doctor yesterday and they did an ultrasound to check things out and to make sure the baby was doing well. Fortunately, the baby is absolutely doing just fine and they figured out what was going on with me, which was a relief! We are so happy that the baby is doing well and, while we would prefer to have gotten ultrasound pictures under a little less worrisome circumstances, we are happy to have pictures of the little one! Enjoy the pictures! It will be interesting to see how much he/she changes and develops in the next 7-8 weeks until the next ultrasound!

The ultrasound tech said the baby appeared to be developed to 13 weeks, 1 day as of yesterday which gives us a more "concrete" estimated due date of June 14th. Six months to go!

2 comments:

Tom said...

absolutely amazing

Jay and Sara said...

Yes I agree! I think I could look at those pictures for hours on end...so incredible! :)