Friday, May 1, 2009

Message from Jay

There comes certain milestones in a mans life that he has to step back and take notice. Certain things that he feels a sense of pride and wants to share with everyone. Well as you know that time has come for me and I would like to share with everyone in the blogosphere about one of the most joyous occasions that I will be embarking on. Thats right, for my second post on Sara's blog out of the 103 posts she has made and with that being said its time.................

Tonight is the night, I will be heading to Sears like every little child dreams about since they watched their dad operate a piece of machinery to pick up my own tractor.
Aint she purdy!!!!!! Seriously, did you all think it was going to be a serious post from me on a Friday afternoon?

No comments: