Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Quick Update

Quick update on baby....went to my OB appointment today and everything's going well so far.  Baby's heart rate this time was 153.  At the last appointment about a month ago (first time we could hear baby's heartbeat), the heart rate was 171.  I think I have started to feel some small movements/taps, which I did early on with my pregnancy with Alex, too.  I will be 15 weeks on Friday.  It's always reassuring to hear that heartbeat, especially before the big baby movements are noticeable on a daily basis!

I have been feeling quite a bit better and can eat most of my normal food preferences without getting sick or getting heartburn.  I'm starting to feel a little more energetic (when the boys don't wear me out, that is!)  Now if we could get the weather to warm up, I could get outside more frequently! 

Very grateful that this pregnancy is proceeding well, with no complications or issues thus far.  I am also very grateful that I seem to be out of the worst phase of the nausea, etc.  I feel like I can be a better mom to the boys when I'm not feeling so yucky and exhausted all day!

No comments: