Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!

Hello everyone! Hope everyone had a great Easter! We had a great day! We started off with Church and then went to Ran & Julie's for a delicious lunch! We spent the afternoon visiting and playing games with the kids (and the other grown-ups). From what we could hear, Jay, Ran and Nick had some great games of P-I-G with the kids' basketball hoop in their family room! The rest of us played dice & card games with the kids.
After Ran & Julie's it was on to big meal #2 of the day - at my parents' house. We started off by going to Sleepy Hollow Park (it's been our tradition for the past few Easters) for a walk. This year we took the dogs - including Jerz & Bailey and also my brother's family's dog, Kira. The dogs had a blast getting to run around (we even let our beagles off their leashes for a bit). After our walk it was time to eat again! The food was great...we got to visit for a bit after supper.
Here are a few pictures from the day!
Gabe walking with Kira

Riley & Micaela

Riley & Candace enjoying their walk together

The group walking the dogs...
Dad & Mom

Riley, Gabe & Micaela - striking a pose!

This evening we are just unwinding from the weekend. Apparently "Back to the Future" is on and if anyone knows anything about me and Jay - that's one of our alltime favorite movies!
A few other notes...
We went to Stacy & Mitch's last night to visit them and Peyton & the twins, Kambree & Reagan. The babies are doing well as are the rest of them...It was fun to get to visit with them for awhile! They are definitely knee deep in diaper changes!
Also, I'm very disappointed in many of the teams I picked in the NCAA tourney. Not only did my Duke Blue Devils let me down but most of my other picks did too. Oh well, you would think I'd learn my lesson and just not fill out a bracket again - I get suckered into thinking I'll actually win every year though!
Happy early birthday wishes go out to Julie & Lexie this week! We look forward to Lexie's party next weekend! We also hopefully will make it back to Glen Ullin next weekend to visit Grandma Schaff and everyone else there...
Have a great week everyone!!

2 comments:

C. Brannan said...

The best part of the day was finding out that Jay insulted mom and dad!

Thanks for a fun day.

Tom

M. Branhardt said...

I love our pose! It is so cool. Great pictures of the walk too.