Friday, June 6, 2008

Birthdays!

First off - happy birthday to my brother Tom today! I won't disclose his age but let's just say there will be a milestone birthday of his coming up in the next couple years!
This picture was taken of us last July after we ran in the first Bully Run road race out in Medora. It was about 95+ degrees at the time! We plowed through and finished the 5k race though!
Today is also my friend & teammate Morgan's birthday (left) and tomorrow is my friend & teammate Murph's birthday (right). This picture was taken at the state softball tournament a couple years ago in Valley City:

Tomorrow is also my friend Heather's birthday! This picture was taken of us last August at her wedding in Omaha! I am pretty sure she promised she was coming home to ND for a visit this summer...so I'm just patiently waiting until she does!

We are going to go out to the house this evening so hopefully I'll have some new updated framing pictures tonight or tomorrow to post on here!

No comments: