Saturday, June 7, 2008

Main Floor Framing

Alright well here are some picures of the main floor framing that got done this week. These were taken Friday evening.
Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom (whirlpool tub going in under that window).

Dining Room (where the patio doors will be)The Pantry - The most important part of the kitchen, right Mom?
Garage
View of the front of the house

Back of the house - walkout
Hallway coming into the house from the front door - going into the living room.
Living Room - our big windows to take advantage of the view! :)
Living room - in between the smaller windows is where the fireplace will go.

I have quite a few more but those were the best ones I have so far...I will post more as progress is made, of course!

If anyone wants to go out there at any point, let me know. I'm sure I'll be happy to give tours! :)

No comments: