Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Successful Party

Well we managed to pull of Mom & Dad's 40th anniversary party this past Saturday (the actual anniversary date was August 24th) and I have to say it went really well. I have posted some pictures from the party that we got on our camera but didn't get a lot of them.
It was fun to plan and do something for them. I know they appreciated it and enjoyed it. It was also great to get to see and talk to everyone who could make it!
When you think of 40 years, it's pretty amazing. They are an example of love and commitment to each other and to their family. I can only hope the same for Jay & me over the years.
Here is the happy couple:
The banner & some of the food.
The cake - with a picture of the couple on their wedding day...
The photo board that my mom prepared for the party:
Just a picture of some people as the party was getting started:
Again, it was really fun and I'm so happy we were all around to make it happen! We did get a lot of help with food, decorating and planning which we appreciate!
Now, next month we have the chance to celebrate the same milestone with Sandy & Mike in Glen Ullin! Should be another fun party!

No comments: