Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Our Hole in the Ground!

These are pictures of where the house outline was dug in the last couple days that I took after work today.

View from NW corner of where the house will be


View from the SW corner

View from the SE corner

View from the NE corner (where the garage will be)

In other news for this mid-week post, tomorrow is the big Frozen Four semi-final game for the Sioux! I am fortunate that my boss is a Sioux hockey fan and is letting us leave by 4:00 since the game is at 5:00. Going to get some pizzas and veg out and watch the game after work tomorrow...so if you're looking for us, that's where we will be! GO SIOUX!!


I also decided I probably won't be ready to run in the Fargo half-marathon in May...but my brother and I might run in some other road races this spring summer (5k and/or 10k races). If you haven't checked out his blog yet...check it out here. And make sure to vote in his poll he's taking!


Jay is working on getting his knee stronger. He hopes to be playing softball at some point this summer but isn't going to push it too much too soon. I've taken him out with me and the dogs to walk and jog a few times and it seems to go pretty well.


Other than that, just looking forward to the weekend. Should be some nicer weather finally!!

No comments: