Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Congrats Aimee!!

Just ONE more post for the day! (Excuse all the exclamation marks - I'm really excited!!)

Our friend Aimee found out today that she passed the Colorado Bar Exam that she took in late February! I'm SO proud of her and happy for her! For anyone who's gone through it, you will understand what a HUGE deal it is! Not only do you spend hours, days, weeks, months on end studying and preparing for the exam, memorizing concepts, taking multiple choice and essay practice exams until you want to vomit...but then after you take it, and are left completely exhausted from the whole experience...you then have to WAIT (in Aimee's case 2 months) to find out if you passed! All the blood, sweat and tears paid off for her in the end - and I couldn't be happier for her! I know she will make an excellent attorney!! I was so happy when I found out that I was telling people that don't even know her...like our office manager...that she passed!!

And even better news is that she will be in Bismarck tomorrow night!! Time for celebration!!

No comments: