Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009 Begins

So another year has begun and not a whole lot has changed since 2008 - especially the weather! Jay continues to snowblow our driveway several times a week - even a couple times a day sometimes. Maybe we should have rethought the whole 100 foot driveway thing...
We spent New Year's Eve in Glen Ullin which was a good time. I even stayed up until 12:45am - a new record for me since being pregnant! I did manage to catch a nice long afternoon nap on New Year's Day to help make up for lost sleep though!
Other events of the past week or so include getting things hung up on our walls at the house, going through some more boxes, me and my mom and Aunt Barb going shopping for maternity clothes for me (it's getting to be that time - one of these days I'm going to wake up and my regular clothes aren't going to fit anymore), did I mention Jay snowblowing, football watching, girls' night at Val Gerving's house, softball team reunion with Morgan and some others at the Ground Round, cross-country skiing last weekend, and not much else.
Here are some pictures from the past week:
Guitar Hero on New Years Eve:


The NYE Partygoers:
Our dog Bailey LOVES stuffed toys. While I was putting clothes away the other night, she decided to drag all my Santa Bears out into the living room and hallway (one not pictured was in the hallway). Just made me laugh how it looked like someone blew up a Santa Bear factory in our house when she was done!

Bailey also loves standing on the steps Jay had made for the dogs - especially while riding in the Durango:

More Wii playing from NYE

We also got some b-ball in on NYE:

As Lyndsey said - she let Nick dress himself that day:

Just got done making some lasagna for supper (have to say, I make some pretty dang good lasagna) as Jay finishes up some "touch up" snowblowing so we'll enjoy a late supper and watch some TV to wind up the weekend. Jay goes back to work tomorrow after his long vacation.
We have an appointment tomorrow for a baby checkup - the next one in 3-4 weeks will be another ultrasound. Still debating on whether we will find out if the baby is a boy or girl at that time. We're at about 17 weeks and counting now - almost halfway there!!
Have a great week everyone!!

No comments: